Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Money

I was going through some previous e-mails and I came across one that was from my friend Joe Vitale and the subject matter was on money, plus a sales pitch for one of his programs. I am providing you the link so that you can read and listen to the powerful insights he has in regards to money.

I was blessed to have Joe Vitale do the Foreword for my first book "The Titus Concept Money For My Best and Highest Good", and together what you can get from that book and from Joe will definitely guide you through this economy and your current financial situation.

Here is the link:

http://group.miraclescoaching.com/money.htm

Listen to the audio and read the page, and then at the very least get my book "The Titus Concept Money For My Best and Highest Good" or join his program, even do both! I do not get any funds for joining his program, this is all coming from my Heart.

For our best and highest good all ways... In every moment.

Ilumine Ao,
Al Diaz

Continue the healing and empowerment... purchase "BEing The Titus Concept"at http://www.thetitusconcept.com/BEingEbookSalesPage.html

No comments:

Post a Comment