Monday, August 11, 2008

Yet another successful weekend

Thought I would pass on some more comments from a couple of great co-hosts who were on Ilumine Ao Insightful Talk Radio.

What are your thoughts and comments about the Talk Radio Show?

"You were simply fabulous, Al. I loved talking with you. I don’t usually like talking on the phone, but I want to talk to you for an hour a day every day!

What a booster you are! And what a natural for having a show. As soon as you have your Illumine AO TV show, please invite me. "


Did you feel that your intention was manifested?

"I can tell you unequivocally that I had a wonderful time. The show exceeded my intentions."

Author Gloria Wendroff of http://www.heavenletters.org/


What are your thoughts and comments about the Talk Radio Show?

"The format is fun... having questions from the chat room kept our dialogue moving in interesting ways."

Would you consider doing a live event with Al Diaz?

"Yes"

Author and Spiritual life coach Cynthia Sue Larson of www.realityshifters.com

Go and see the schedule of our upcoming shows and join us.

www.blogtalkradio.com/Ilumine-Ao

For our best and highest good all ways... In every moment.

Ilumine Ao,
Al Diaz

Continue the healing and empowerment... get "BEing The Titus Concept" at http://www.thetitusconcept.com/BEingEbookSalesPage.html

You deserve it...

No comments:

Post a Comment