Monday, October 13, 2008

BE blessed

If you can receive, accept, and experience what I am about to say your Life will be greatly enhanced. This is not a theory, this is fact! I kNow, I experience it and so do others.

Fact: As you raise your vibration or the energy you emanate the people, resources, situations, scenarios, or circumstances all around you will match that vibration or energy.

For the last few years I have been blessed to have all of the above come into my Life, it has been an amazing ride. But it all happened because I Loved my Self unconditionally, had wiser thoughts, and took inspired action.

The blessings and opportunities that have come and are coming into my Life and even with those around me are amazing. This past weekend I had two gatherings at my home one was for like-minded people, and the other was to be supported, guided, and assisted on my path and message. All of it was a huge blessing for all of us.

But none of this would have happened if I hadn’t taken conscious and deliberate actions such as Loving my Self unconditionally.

Regardless of what is going on in our external reality we all have the opportunity, ability and/or power to bring to ourselves what we desire or require in our lives.

STOP believing this is how Life is!
STOP believing these are bad times!
STOP believing in bad luck!
STOP blaming yourself or anyone, or anything!
STOP faulting anyone or anything!
STOP believing this is how fate would have it!
STOP believing these are the cards you were dealt with!
STOP believing this as good as it gets!
STOP living and functioning purely from ego!

JUST STOP! and… That would end what no longer serves you for your best and highest good.

START raising your vibration!
START raising your energy!
START living in gratitude!
START adding value to this world with your unique gifts, strengths, and talents!
START honoring who you are and what you are!
START Loving your Self unconditionally!
START living and functioning from your Heart!
START kNowing you are different from what you see, sense, feel, taste, hear, smell around you!

JUST SIMPLY START! and… That would BE a conscious and deliberate action for your best and highest good.

Nobody else may tell you this, but I will…

I Love you as you are…

It is time and you deserve to kNow and feel what my guests and I experienced this past weekend and then share your light, and continue to BE even more blessed…

To all of my guests thank you for BEing a blessing in my Life.

For OUR best and highest good, all ways... In every moment.

Ilumine Ao,
Al Diaz

Continue the healing and empowerment... get "BEing The Titus Concept" at http://www.thetitusconcept.com/BEingEbookSalesPage.html

3 comments:

  1. All I can say is AMEN! Thank you for BEing a wonderful inspiration. I am looking forward to being a co host on your fabulous talk show.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mary, thank you for the kind words... It is all for our best and highest good, all ways... In every moment.

    Ilumine Ao, Al Diaz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Al. I am a regular on the Heavenletters site; so I just followed the link from your post there to your site here. Thank you for this beautiful message. Thank you for your beautiful blooming heart of love that only knows peace and gentleness and kindness. May we all treasure this living, loving altar within all of our hearts. The mind has its purposes...but when we dare to drop down from the busy market place of our minds...into the soft serenity of our Hearts...yes! A new perspectivee is born....a new world is revealed. Thank You Al. Love and blessings, Jim.

    ReplyDelete