Friday, June 6, 2008

Rediscovered

I just rediscovered a recording of a Life changing radio interview that I did at the beginning of 2007. I wasn’t even sure if it was still available, but I am glad that it is and I am providing the link so that you may listen to it.

Comments such as “powerful” and “profound” that I received during and afterwards from the many people that listened to it live that day were due to the answers I gave to the pointed questions asked by the host Stephanie Frank and the listening audience. Every insight I give in this recording is still very relevant and can be utilized Now in your Life and for you to have.

The audio quality can be better, so turn up the volume for your speakers and after you click play there will a volume icon that has a slide bar, slide it all the way to the right to turn up the volume.

So click on the following link, click play, and listen. It’s free and you deserve it.

http://stephaniefrank.com/blog/?page_id=18

For our best and highest good all ways... In every moment.

Ilumine Ao,
Al Diaz
Continue the healing and empowerment... purchase "BEing The Titus Concept"at http://www.thetitusconcept.com/BEingEbookSalesPage.html

No comments:

Post a Comment