Thursday, December 4, 2008

Free to soar

Last night I was interviewed by host Llenar Bragg of No Out There talk radio. The show was very free flowing and we talked about miracles, BEing different, and I even read the last page of my new book ‘BEing The Titus Concept’ about surrendering or letting go.

As I was reading to the audience I felt something tangible of letting go to the point where I was making sure I wouldn’t get all choked up. I knew as I was reading that I was letting go and trusting my book with the Universe.

Here is the link to listen:

http://www.Blogtalkradio.com/NoOutThere/2008/12/04/Al-Diaz-author-BEing-The-Titus-Concept
I have done what I have done
And
BE all that I can BE

Within 24 hours my book BEing The Titus Concept launches on www.amazon.com

I ask for your help and support to get the message out for the best and highest good of all…

Here is the link that comes with a free gift:

http://www.thetitusconcept.com/BEingEbookSalesPage.html

Moving forward towards #1

For OUR best and highest good, all ways... In every moment.

Ilumine Ao,
Al Diaz

Continue the healing and empowerment... get "BEing The Titus Concept" on www.amazon.com Friday December 5th

No comments:

Post a Comment