Monday, December 1, 2008

With all that is

During the Ilumine Ao radio show on Sunday we talked about energies that are available to all of us. Part of it dealt with facing certain directions, nature, and even the wind. As my understanding of these types of different energies grew I realized that as I walk out into my backyard I am facing east and also looking at my small forest of trees. That environment has provided some amazing inspiration and insights for me, and the feeling of sacredness.

After the show my wife and I took it easy and relaxed, and just enjoyed the view, nature, and the trees, even the wind seemed to communicate even more so with me all day long.

I felt totally blessed and one with all that is…inspired to trust and kNow that there is much support for the message I am bringing forth for the best and highest good of all…

"The Titus Concept is a simple, easy, yet deeply profound method to help release emotional blocks that maybe in the way of accepting and loving yourself. This is little book is pack loaded with powerful tools everyone can use to reach their goals and live abundantly. Al's writing is inspiring, motivating and uplifting. A definitely must have to anyone on a journey towards balance, harmony and inner peace."

Char Ravelo, Publisher of Inspiration, Hawaii's Wellness Journal, and Founder of Kaua'i Wellness Expo



"BEing The Titus Concept enables the reader to remember things that were taught an early age, like the golden rule. In time we become overwhelmed with all the complications and cynicism of life and it’s challenges, reading this book is like a reawakening of wonder and hope. We have always possessed the ability to control our own destiny if we just step into the silence of our mind and listen to our heart speak its truth. Thank you for this wonderful gift.”
Devin Guerra, Alchemy Marketing


Moving forward towards #1

For OUR best and highest good, all ways... In every moment.

Ilumine Ao,
Al Diaz

Continue the healing and empowerment... get "BEing The Titus Concept" on www.amazon.com Friday December 5th.

No comments:

Post a Comment