Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Given Life

Last night my publisher surprised me with a late night delivery of 10 copies of my new book ‘BEing The Titus Concept’. I was in awe as I looked at it and held it…

It felt like I was holding onto a newborn baby.

As I read the dedication page for my mom I felt an immense emotional energy.

Holding the book in my hands for the first time confirmed to me even more so that dreams DO come true.

We all just have to go after it…

Since my book has been given Life and is energized by the emotion of Love or Life force I kNow and trust that ‘BEing The Titus Concept’ is going to and is healing and empowering thousands of people around the world for the best and highest good of all...

I trust it will do so for you as well…

http://www.thetitusconcept.com/BEingEbookSalesPage.html

Moving forward towards #1

For OUR best and highest good, all ways... In every moment.

Ilumine Ao,
Al Diaz

Continue the healing and empowerment... get "BEing The Titus Concept" on www.amazon.com Friday December 5th.

No comments:

Post a Comment