Thursday, January 1, 2009

Nick Arrizza #2 of 7

My wife and I went to a weekend seminar in San Diego a few months ago where the speakers were of a high level magnitude. Both my wife and I came home with a higher level of awareness. But the interesting thing about that weekend was there was gentleman in the back of the room who kept asking questions and sharing his insights.

I wouldn’t call him disruptive but he definitely made his presence noticed. Finally, I leaned over to my wife and told her I have to meet this guy and at the next break I went up to him and introduced myself, and told him “I was intrigued by him and would like to have him on my radio show”, his name was Nick Arrizza.

A couple of months ago I contacted Nick and asked him to be on my show, and he asked me to go through this process called Mind Resonance Process®. After the first session I was hooked.

For the most part I live and function from the Heart, but Nick has this process that connects you to your Heart instantaneously to resolve whatever is going in your Life. It is the most amazing process I have ever been through, so much so, even my wife has gone through it and with the same results.

The message that I share is about healing and empowerment; Nick’s process is the end result of that. It is just simply amazing…

Here is his website: www.telecoaching4u.com

Listen to the show on January 2nd at 4pm Pacific and hear how you can have a 1 hr session/consultation with Nick for free!

Here is the link:

www.blogtalkradio.com/Ilumine-Ao

“It’s your time for a phenomenal year in 2009”

For OUR best and highest good, all ways... In every moment.

Ilumine Ao,
Al Diaz

Continue the healing and empowerment... get "BEing The Titus Concept"

Here is the direct link to Amazon:
www.amazon.com/BEing-Titus-Concept-Al-Diaz/dp/1421890429/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1228489952&sr=1-2

No comments:

Post a Comment