Saturday, January 3, 2009

Santhan Naidoo #5 of 7

After each show I send a survey to the co-host of the show so that I may get some insights regarding the show and for future shows. A co-host by the name of Gloria had suggested that I have a gentleman by the name of Santhan Naidoo who handled the “internet stuff” for her to co-host a show with me.

Gloria raved about this gentleman named Santhan, so I went for it and e-mailed him and asked him if he would be interested.

I wasn’t sure what he was going to bring to the table or insights he would offer because he wasn’t your typical “guru” that was out there.

The show we had a couple of months ago was simply amazing…I knew right after the show I was going to bring him back again for another show, and when “It’s your time for a phenomenal year in 2009” came up I knew he had to BE part of this series of shows.

He speaks form the Heart, his energy just seeps through the phone, and it is the energy of original innocence. The inspiration he provides comes from “All That Is" for our best and highest good.

He elevates others just by BEing him Self.

Here is his e-mail address: santhan@mojahmedia.net

Listen to the show on January 4th at 11am Pacific and hear how you can have a priceless gift of a 1 hr consultation with Santhan regarding your vision for your online presence.

Here is the link:

www.blogtalkradio.com/Ilumine-Ao

“It’s your time for a phenomenal year in 2009”

For OUR best and highest good, all ways... In every moment.

Ilumine Ao,
Al Diaz

Continue the healing and empowerment... get "BEing The Titus Concept"

Here is the direct link to Amazon:
www.amazon.com/BEing-Titus-Concept-Al-Diaz/dp/1421890429/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1228489952&sr=1-2

No comments:

Post a Comment