Saturday, November 29, 2008

Healing and empowerment

Tonight we are having a get together in our home with family and friends to celebrate my birthday that is actually on Sunday the 30th. Right now it seems like so many things are going on in my Life and they are all good… It is now less than 1 week away for the launch of my new book ‘BEing The Titus Concept’ that I trust is going to BE phenomenal.

Yesterday during a healing a session one of my mantras came to me that I repeated several times “Where I am healing is…where I am empowerment is fulfilled”, and I feel that is what my new book is all about.

Healing and empowerment.

Al Diaz has created the Ultimate "TOOL FOR YOUR SOUL" with the Titus Concept. These simple steps will enhance your BEing and help you create positive change with rewarding results. If every soul had this from day one of life, our world would be a better place. The Titus Concept is a gift to ourselves from ourselves through you! Thank you Al, you are our gift!”
Marisa Ryan, Speaker and Intuitive Life Coach www.marisaryan.com


I am so grateful to have had the opportunity to read BEing The Titus Concept. It has changed my perspective on the order of the universe and what is possible. Thank you for sharing your book with me. For over thirty-seven years, I have used kinesthetic awareness to rehabilitate people with physical and visual disabilities. Kinesthetic awareness teaches the client how to access his or her own innate healing powers. I am excited that this beautifully falls in line with your explanation of how the universe found inside each of us can be used for self-discovery and spiritual growth. I hope that many people will be blessed by BEing The Titus Concept. I find it to be an insightful, honest, and useful resource for anyone who is seeking guidance in their journey of self-discovery, giving doable solutions based on a simple philosophy that has the power to make revolutionary changes in one’s life.”
Respectfully, Meir Schneider, Ph.D., LMT www.self-healing.org


Moving forward towards #1

For OUR best and highest good, all ways... In every moment.

Ilumine Ao,
Al Diaz

Continue the healing and empowerment... get "BEing The Titus Concept" on www.amazon.com Friday December 5th.

No comments:

Post a Comment