Saturday, November 15, 2008

A powerful process you can do

On Friday November 7th I was interviewed by host Sheryl Lynn of Glow With The Flow talk radio show. The theme of the show was “Where I am, Healing is…” which is the perspective that I go by. During the show I indicate what one powerful process everyone can do for themselves to really have what is desired and required in Life. Sheryl and I even challenged the audience to use this process to create phenomenal change in our world.

Here is the link to listen to the show:
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/CrystalClearSpeaks/2008/11/08/GLOW-WITH-THE-FLOW-Where-I-Am-Healing-Is-with-AuthorBTR-Host-Al-Diaz
Remember… in this show we tell you what may BE the most powerful process you can do to shift your Life. Go and listen.

Moving forward towards #1

For OUR best and highest good, all ways... In every moment.

Ilumine Ao,
Al Diaz

Continue the healing and empowerment... get "BEing The Titus Concept" on www.amazon.com Friday December 5th.

No comments:

Post a Comment