Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Thank you

I would like to wish all of you a happy day of gratitude, and I am forever grateful that you are blessing in my Life. Yes, those words are speaking to you. We all deserve “all that is” for our best and highest good, and I trust that since you are reading these words you are for my best and highest good.

Thank you for BEing a miracle…and I Love you as you are…

The day I received Al’s new book, I sat down and read it all the way through in one sitting. I couldn’t put it down! I love how Al gives solid packed concise straight–on wisdom – gold on each page. And I am going to read BEing The Titus Concept again.”
Gloria Wendroff, Heavenletters™ Love Letters from God, Book One.
www.heavenletters.org

"Al's book is a gift to anyone working on enlightenment and to all of us who aspire to help others. Practical and deceptively simple, yet deeply nourishing and vastly enriching, 'BEing The Titus Concept' is a clear statement of eternal wisdom. Highly recommended."
Gerry Harrington, New Spirituality Communications, www.newspiritualitycommunications.com

Moving forward towards #1

For OUR best and highest good, all ways... In every moment.

Ilumine Ao,
Al Diaz

Continue the healing and empowerment... get "BEing The Titus Concept" on www.amazon.com Friday December 5th.

No comments:

Post a Comment